These terms and conditions will apply to your access and use of our website at galleryoflostart.com. By using our website, you accept that you will be bound to the terms and conditions of use in full. If you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions, you must not access, use and/or contribute to our website. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, you can contact us using the details set out below.
The website is provided by The ISO Organisation Limited, a company registered in Scotland (Registered number: SC191546) with registered offices at ? Hardie Caldwell LLP, Citypoint 2, 25 Tyndrum Street, Glasgow, G4 0JY ("ISO Design"). When we refer to "you" and "your" we mean the user of this website.
ISO Design may change these terms from time to time so we recommend that you should check them regularly. We will always state at the bottom of these terms the date on which they were last updated and/or amended. Your continued use of galleryoflostart.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
License to use galleryoflostart.com
3. You agree to use galleryoflostart.com only for lawful purposes and in a considerate and responsible way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of galleryoflostart.com.
Prohibited behaviour includes:
using the website for any purpose that is against the law harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person transmitting defamatory, libellous, racist, obscene, pornographic, indecent or offensive or menacing content which could cause anxiety to anyone else using the website in any way that cause interruption or damage to the online services or renders them impaired or less efficient using the website in any way that could cause damage or disruption to another user's computer using the website to transmit or upload computer viruses or other harmful files or programmes collecting data about other users transmitting or sending unsolicited commercial communications such as junk mail or spam.
Minimum age/parental consent
4. Until you are 18 years old, by using our online services, you certify that your parents have or legal guardian has consented to your use and agree to these terms on your behalf. From time to time, ISO Design may create specific online communities, some of which will be restricted access and may only be offered to users aged 16 or over. Parental discretion is advised and we recommend that you review these terms with your parents/guardian before using our website. We may require your parents or legal guardian to provide a written acknowledgement of these terms on your behalf before we provide you with part or all of our online services.
5. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on galleryoflostart.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in ISO Design or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use galleryoflostart.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. In certain prescribed circumstances, you may adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any galleryoflostart.com content for your own personal, non-commercial use, with the prior written permission of ISO Design which will be indicated against the relevant galleryoflostart.com content.
6. The names, images and logos identifying ISO Design or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of ISO Design and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of ISO Design or any other third party.
Contributions to the galleryoflostart.com website / user generated content
7. By sharing and uploading any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio-visual material) with ISO Design you agree to grant to ISO Design, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for ISO Design services in any existing or future media worldwide (including on the galleryoflostart.com site accessed by international users) and in perpetuity. You waive any moral rights in your contribution in order to permit ISO Design to edit your material as appropriate. You also grant to ISO Design the right to sub-license these rights to third parties.
8. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it, including licensing that material to other websites.
9. In order that ISO Design can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give ISO Design permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16. For the avoidance of doubt, the content must not infringe any third party's legal rights.
10. If you do not want to grant ISO Design the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with galleryoflostart.com.
11. ISO Design does not necessarily (and is not obliged to) pre-moderate all material submitted by you to galleryoflostart.com, however, ISO Design reserves the right to: monitor any material submitted to our website, edit or remove any material submitted to our website without prior notice or any liability to you
galleryoflostart.com blog comments
13. You agree to use galleryoflostart.com commenting system in accordance with the following Discussion Rules:
(i) About your posts:
Contributions must be civil and tasteful. No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: your contributions must be constructive and polite, not with the intention of causing trouble. No unlawful or objectionable content: the posting of unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable. Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant galleryoflostart.com community. No spamming or off-topic material: we don't allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas. No commercial advertising, marketing or promoting is permitted. Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed unless allowed in the relevant local house rules. No impersonation of other users is permitted. No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names. URLs (web site addresses) can only be posted if allowed under any relevant local house rules. Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this, action may be taken against your account.
(ii) Your galleryoflostart.com account: If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users you may have action taken against all of your accounts. All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else's email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address. ISO Design reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple galleryoflostart.com accounts, or if a non UK based user pretends to be a UK user, or disrupts any of our services in any way.
(iii) Online safety:
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: full name, telephone number, postal address, home address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified) in any galleryoflostart.com community.
(iv) Lawful use:
You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in galleryoflostart.com communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programmes or audio-visual material.
Contributing material to a galleryoflostart.com community with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
You agree to submit to or share with galleryoflostart.com communities only contributions which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of ISO Design or third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
(v) Under 16s:
We are concerned about the safety of all users of galleryoflostart.com but children in particular require special considerations. Parents and legal guardians who allow their children to participate in the galleryoflostart.com blog must supervise their children's online activity. We remind parents and legal guardians that it is their responsibility to determine whether or not particular areas of the website are suitable for children. Children under 16 must have parent or legal guardian permission before taking party in any discussion on the galleryoflostart.com blog. We remind children to never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else, including the name and address of your school, your telephone number, your full name, home address, postal address or email address to the online galleryoflostart.com blog.
(vi) If you breach these community rules ISO Design reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to our online services or any aspect of them if you fail to comply with the Discussion Rules or we have reasonable grounds to believe you are likely to breach them. If you submit or share any offensive or inappropriate content to or with any galleryoflostart.com communities or anywhere else on galleryoflostart.com or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on galleryoflostart.com, and ISO Design considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, ISO Design may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement(s).
ISO Design reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any user of this website, at any time, for any breach of these terms and conditions.
Complaints and take down policy
14. You can contact us to make a complaint about any aspect of our online services or if you think your or a third party's copyright has been infringed by our online service. Please submit full details to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have a complaint about an item of content that has been posted or uploaded by another user, you may click on the flag next to the item and select the appropriate category of activity about the complaint.
Privacy and data protection
15. ISO Design complies with all applicable UK and EU data protection legislation in force in respect of any personal information you submit to us. We may pass your personal details to carefully selected third parties or where permitted under applicable UK and EU data protection legislation. You can contact us to amend or remove any information you submit to us. If you want ISO Design to remove all of you personal information, you may do so by submitting your name, user name, email address and telephone number and requesting the deactivation of your account to this email address: email@example.com If you want to unsubscribe from newsletters/other email then click on the 'unsubscribe' link which can be usually found at the bottom of the relevant communication.
Third party websites
17. Our website may contain links to other third party websites that are not owned or controlled by ISO Design. These links are provided for your convenience of access. If you use those links you will leave galleryoflostart.com's online services and you visit any linked site at your own risk. ISO Design is not responsible for any content, products or services available on any other websites.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
18. The galleryoflostart.com blog contains user generated comments. The views expressed are those of the user and unless specifically stated are not those of ISO Design. ISO Design is not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on galleryoflostart.com or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through galleryoflostart.com Any links to third party websites from galleryoflostart.com do not amount to any endorsement of that site by ISO Design and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
19. galleryoflostart.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to galleryoflostart.com, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "as is' and on an 'as available' basis. To the extent permitted by law, ISO Design excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. ISO Design does not guarantee the completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by ISO Design is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of ISO Design for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
20. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes ISO Design's liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, ISO Design shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; © loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of galleryoflostart.com regardless of the form of action.
21. ISO Design does not warrant that functions available on galleryoflostart.com will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that galleryoflostart.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
22. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
23. The failure or delay of ISO Design to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive the ISO Design's right to enforce that right.
24. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and you agree with ISO Design to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
ISO Design 5th Floor 41 St Vincent Place Glasgow G1 2ER
1. We use "cookies" to monitor site user traffic patterns and site usage. This helps us to understand how our users use our websites so that we can develop and improve the design, layout and functionality of the sites. A "cookie" is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive and which records your navigation of a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options to you based upon the stored information about your last visit. You can normally alter the settings of your browser to prevent acceptance of cookies.
2. How to reject cookies
2.1 Most web browsers will accept cookies, but if you would rather that we did not collect data in this way you can choose to accept all or some or reject cookies in your browser's privacy settings. Rejecting all cookies means that certain features cannot then be provided to you and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the website's features and you may be prevented from completing your purchase online. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
2.2 For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org (http://www.allaboutcookies.org/). You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
3. There are different kinds of cookies with different functions:
3.1 Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session. They are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. They usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page. They do not collect any information from your computer.
3.2 Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is one stored as a file on your computer, and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We do not use persistent cookies other than for Google Analytics (please see the section on Google Analytics 6) and Disqus (please see the section on Disqus 7).
4. We never use third-party or unsatisfactory cookies on our site, although we do use Google Analytics (please see the section on Google Analytics 6) and Disqus (please see the section on Disqus 7).
5.1 Where strictly necessary These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our site cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
5.2 Performance These cookies collect information about how visitors use a site, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. They also allow us to record and count the number of visitors to the site, all of which enables us to see how visitors use the site in order to improve the way that our site works. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor, as all information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how our site works. Google Analytics use performance cookies (see section 6).
5.3 Functionality cookies These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the policies you buy. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, font and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised. They do not gather any information about you that could be used for advertising or remember where you have been on the internet. Disqus uses functionality cookies (see section 7).
7. Disqus This website uses the commenting system provided by Disqus.com for commenting on the posts within the blog. Disqus allows for an interactive experience by integrating a commenting platform. This means that Disqus or its users may search for, see, use, re-post any of your user content that you make publicly available through the Disqus service. Disqus will not collect any personal data other than that which you provide when submitting comments, such as name and email address.